from 29 July 2015 is available now
click here to listen
Still enjoying the Summer of 2015 and this with the best Post Eurovision Depression Cure (PED) no doubt is to tune into the weekly edition of Eurovision Radio International. The Team of Radio International would like to invite you to this week's edition of the show with music, interviews, fun but most of all to be your Post Eurovision Depression Cure. Join in this Wednesday 29 July 2015 from 8-11pmCET for the show. Radio International - The Ultimate Eurovision Experience, is extremely happy that the show is also aired on the following radio stations:
- ESCNEWS Radio and TV: Eurovision Radio International also is broadcast at various times on ESCNEWS Radio and TV. Consult the website for schedule details.
- Malta's Galaxy 105 Network:
Saturdays 1200 - 1500 hours CET
- TUNEIN at time of broadcast on Wednesdays from 2000 - 2300 hours
- Contact the studio during the live broadcast on Wednesday via Twitter: @RadioInt
|Bobbysocks (Eurovision Winners 1985, Norway) with JP|
|Ann Sophie (Germany 2015) with JP|
|Elhaida Dani (Albania 2015)|
- Interview with Bobbysocks (Eurovision Winners 1985, Norway) done at Eurovision in Concert 2015
- Interview with Ann Sophie (Germany 2015) done at Eurovision Weekend Berlin 2015
- Interview with Elhaida Dani (Albania 2015)
- Lots of new music releases by Eurovision Artists
- More Short Interviews with the 2015 participants at the Red Carpet of the Opening Reception in Vienna and VOXPOPS with Eurovision Fans
- Eurovision News, Coverspot, Quiz
- Eurovision Spotlight: Debut Countries at Eurovision with Marcus Keppel-Palmer
- Your music requests
- New Music Releases by Eurovision artists as broadcast time permits
Join Radio International on Wednesday, 29 July 2015 from 2000 - 2300 hours CET via the website or on FM. Radio International is available live via the radio player www.radiointernational.tv and on FM 106.8, Digital Cable Channel 781 in parts of the Netherlands, via TUNEIN and via ESCNEWS TV.
In addition, you can pick up Radio International on Malta's Galaxy 105 every Saturday from 1200 - 1500 hours CET. Should you not be able to listen live, the show will appear in the Programme’s Show Archive a few hours after its airing on the radio as well as download the show via Itunes. Also a copy of the show is uploaded to Radio International's Mixcloud Channel. With this you will never have to miss your favourite Eurovision Radio Show.
Please note that just next week's show (05 Aug 2015) will start an hour later at 2100 - 2359 hours CET due to an insertion of an additional programme into the station's schedule we are broadcasting on. Of course, that has no impact on listeners catching up with the PODCAST or LISTEN AGAIN services.
JP and the Team in the Tower of Eurovision Power
#eurovision #eurovision2015 #BuildingBridges #EurovisionRadioInternational #EurovisionCovers #EurovisionInterviews #ElhaidaDani #Albania #Bobbysocks #Norway #EurovisionWinner #AnnSophie #Germany