from 25 February 2015 is available now
click here to listen
Europe is in the middle of the National Final Season 2015 and after a weekend of the Baltic states selecting their entries to the Eurovision Song Contest 2015 the Team of Radio International would like to invite you to this week's edition of the show with music, interviews and fun. Join in this Wednesday 25 February 2015 from 8-11pmCET for the show. Radio International - The Ultimate Eurovision Experience, is extremely happy that the show is also aired on the following radio stations:
- Belgium's eurovisOradio.eu:
Please note that EurovisiOradio is closing down and Radio International will move to ESCNEWS Radio & TV very soon. Watch this space for further information.
- Malta's Galaxy 105 Network:
Mondays 1300 - 1600 hours CET
Please note that as from Saturday 07 March 2015, the The Ultimate Eurovision Experience moves from Mondays to Saturday from 1200 - 1500 hours CET.
- TUNEIN at time of broadcast on Wednesdays from 2000 - 2300 hours
- Contact the studio during the live broadcast on Wednesday via Twitter: @RadioInt
|Monika and Vaidas (Lithuania 2015)|
|Aminata (Latvia 2015)|
|Jessika (Malta Eurovision Song Contest 2015)|
- Interview with Monika and Vaidas (Lithuania 2015)
- Interview with Aminata (Latvia 2015)
- Interview with Jessika (Malta Eurovision Song Contest 2015)
- Interviews with various national final participants from Latvia
- Eurovision News, Coverspot, Quiz
- Eurovision Spotlight: The National Finals 2015 with Ross Bennett
- Your music requests
- New Music Releases by Eurovision artists as broadcast time permits
Join Radio International on Wednesday, 25 February 2015 from 2000 - 2300 hours CET via the website or on FM. Radio International is available live via the radio player www.radiointernational.tv and on FM 106.8, Digital Cable Channel 781 in parts of the Netherlands, via TUNEIN and via www.livestream.com/radint.
In addition, you can pick up Radio International on Malta's Galaxy 105 every Monday from 1300 - 1600 hours CET and in Belgium on eurovisiOradio.eu every Sunday evening from 1900 - 2200 hours and again on Tuesday evenings from 2000 - 2300 hours CET. Should you not be able to listen live, the show will appear in the Programme’s Show Archive a few hours after its airing on the radio as well as download the show via Itunes. With this you will never have to miss your favourite Eurovision Radio Show.
JP and the Team in the Tower of Eurovision Power