from 30 July 2014 is available now
click here to listen
Taking you through the Summer 2014, the Team of Radio International would like to invite you to this week's edition of the show with interviews with Eurovision performers, music and fun. Join in this Wednesday 30 July 2014 from 8-11pm CET for the show containing interviews from the Eurovision Song Contest 2014.
Radio International - The Ultimate Eurovision Experience, is extremely happy that the show is also aired on the following radio stations:
- Belgium's eurovisOradio.eu:
Sundays 1900 - 2200 hours CET and Tuesdays 2000 - 2300 hours CET
- Malta's Galaxy 105 Network:
Mondays 1300 - 1600 hours CET
|Darja Svaiger (Slovenia 1995 and 1999) with JP|
- Interview with Darja Svaiger (Slovenia 1995 & Slovenia 1999)
- Ireland: 50 years in the Eurovision Song Contest - Interview with Garrett Mulhall from Eurovision Ireland
- Eurovision Spotlight: Eurovision Songwriters: with Marcus Keppel-Palmer
- Eurovision Cover with David Mann
- Eurovision Spotlight XXL with Marcus Keppel-Palmer: Semi Final entries to the Eurovision Song Contest that according to Joseph Thornburg from Southern California, USA should have made the Grand Final
- New Music Releases by Eurovision artists as broadcast time permits
- further items are Eurovision News with Nathan Waddell, Famous Clip Quiz, your Eurovision music requests, and loads more.
Further details visit the Radio International website available here.
Should you not be able to listen live, the show will appear in the Programme’s Show Archive a few hours after its airing on the radio. With this you will never have to miss your favourite Eurovision Radio Show.
JP and the Team in the Tower of Eurovision Power.