Welcome to Radio International - The ultimate Eurovision Experience. The last quarter of 2016 has begun and with this a new national final season for the Eurovision Song Contest 2017 is underway as well. The Team of Eurovision Radio International will be taking you through the Autumn of 2016 with special interviews, your music requests and more. Bringing you the Eurovision artists closer. The Team of Radio International would like to invite you to the weekly editions of the show with music, interviews, fun and lots of Eurovision Song Contest. Join in this Wednesday 26 October 2016 live from 8-11pmCET for the show.
ON THE SHOW THIS WEEK:
- Interview with Filipa Azevedo (Portugal 2010) from Eurovision Live Concert 2016
- Interview with Compact Disco (Hungary 2012) from Eurovision Live Concert 2016
- Interview with Tomas Thordarson (Denmark 2004) from Eurovision Live Concert 2016
- Junior Eurovision Song Contest
- Eurovision Spotlight: Eurovision's Dreaded Number 2 with Chris Poppe
- Eurovision Cover Spot with David Mann
- Eurovision News, Quiz
- Your music requests
- New Music Releases by Eurovision artists as broadcast time permits.
|Filipa Azevedo (Portugal 2010)|
|Tomas Thordarson (Denmark 2004) with JP|
|Compact Disco (Hungary 2012)|
Radio International - The
Ultimate Eurovision Experience, is extremely happy that the show is also aired on the following radio stations:
HOW TO LISTEN:
- RTV Katwijk - The Home Station: Live on Wednesdays from 8-11pmCET
- Radio International's Mix Cloud Channel
- The Radio International Show Archive: Download the show from the Show Archive the day after live broadcast.
- Malta's Galaxy 105 Network: Sundays 1930 - 2230 hours CET
- Hankypark Radio - California, USA: Mondays at 22:30 - Hour 1, Wednesday at 22:30 - Hour 2 Fridays at 22:30 - Hour 3. Listen Here, For Mobile Listeners
- Northern Groove Radio - Canada: Tuesdays at 14:30 - Hour 1, Thursdays at 15:15 - Hour 2, Saturdays at 15:30 - Hour 3. Listen Here, Mobile Listeners
- TUNEIN at time of broadcast on Wednesdays from 2000 - 2300 hours
- Twitter: Contact the studio during the live broadcast on Wednesday via Twitter: @RadioInt or via email - (click here)
- ITunes: Subscribe to Eurovision Radio International via ITunes and automatically you will receive the show on your account to listen to.
Should you not be able to listen live, the show will appear in the Programme’s Show Archive a few hours after its airing on the radio as well as download the show via Itunes. Also a copy of the show is uploaded to Radio International's Mixcloud Channel. With this you will never have to miss your favourite Eurovision Radio Show.
JP and the Team in the Tower of Eurovision Power
#eurovision #eurovision2016 #ComeTogether #EurovisionSongContest #EurovisionRadioInternational #EurovisionCovers #EurovisionInterviews #EBU #EuropeanBroadcastingUnion #Interviews #JuniorEurovsion #JESC #Hungary #CompactDisco #EurovisionWinners #FilipaAzevedo #Portugal #TomasThordarson #Denmark